Dear Confused Self













Your humming come from a place of uncertainty
Uncertainty about two rights and no rights
like the heroine cast in the chase of both enemies; momentarily lost in what to do and not

I hold still like the cat of the nine lives
but almost at the edge of the four legged wood
When the weight of fear engulfs me
The me held beneath the sea of indecision 
of losing what I have to chase dreams unbeknownst  to me
I shudder like a lizard caught in the monsoon rains
Because I fear who I am... and will

My heart bleeds with tears- hot like the blacksmith axe
I am lost
Indecision assails me
Bankruptcy restricts me
Emotions debilitates me
Fear grips me
Friends scorn 
Family questions

Will I become a laughing stock?
To keep face with stiff smile
While my heart becomes of a stone

But I do not want to be lost
Please help me...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faux-Intellectuals and How to Pepper Dem. A Smart Woman View of Big Brother Nigeria 2019

Context: The Missing Plug in Target Audience Conversion,

How One Outdoor Event Transformed Duch Digital Media's Employee Engagement